Have you ever thought about running your own business but don’t know where or how to start?
Or, perhaps you already have an offline, bricks-and-mortar store and you want to complement it with an online version?
How about learning the essentials of accounting, business finance and internet marketing?
Welcome to NegosyoBuilder.com!
This website is made for the new and the veteran entrepreneurs like you, who needed help in business-related issues in the Philippines. Whether it is starting a new business venture, outsourcing to the Philippines, looking for dealers and distributors in the provinces, getting your business online, expanding your empire or even retiring it, this website is intended to assist you along the way by pointing you in the right direction and showing you some helpful resources just when you need it.
Up and Coming Articles
Doing Business: Start-up Guide, Accounting Fundamentals, etc
- How To Register A Business In The Philippines. For a Philippine Business to be called a legitimate operation, it must secure the proper registrations, permits and licensed from the various regulating agencies of the government. This article discusses the steps in the business registration process.
- The Forms of Business Ownership In The Philippines. You may already be familiar with Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships and Corporate setups of a business. They are the 3 most common legal structures of a business, and as such, they also determine the nature of ownership and control an entrepreneur has over company. Did you know about the fourth kind of business entity?
- Sources of Capital : How To Fund Your Startup. This part talks about the money needed in starting a business and where to get it.
- Why Start A Business? Did you know that there are active and reactive reasons why people put up their own businesses? This article shows you the best approach to doing it.
- DIY Event Management for Small Businesses. Here is your chance of getting up to speed with the fundamentals of Events Management.
- Accounting 101: Financial Statements Explained. Monitoring the financial health of your company means taking a look at the accounting side of the business. This article shows you the most important financial statements you can’t afford to ignore.
Technology On Business
- Essential Electronic Gadgets for Today’s Entrepreneurs. The new breed of Filipino Entrepreneurs loves of tech gadgets.
- Domain Name Tips. A picture paints a thousand words. But a good domain name can be worth a thousand dollars or more. A domain name is an investment by itself. Learn how to do it right.
You On Business
The 3 Business Personalities. Inside every entrepreneur are personalities that always clash with each other.
This is the first article entry for this website and we have a lot more to cover in the next couple of days.
Stay in touch!